Sunday, June 16, 2013

NEW HARD Drive and Other News!

Holy Cow it has been too long since I have posted.  So it is time for a little post here.

Well First I finally have a new hard drive.  I have it installed, but now have to put in all the software.  So soon I will be able to be back to doing some of the digital stuff I do.  Though we have kept up with some design work with the laptops.

So what have we been doing.  Well I did have to take a break from posting my comic.  On top of working another day job to pay the bills at home, I run a martial arts dojo, and for a season I had some other responsibilities at my church that I had to take care of.  Yet the art had to keep going.  I have done some small art cards, and designed some things for a couple church organizations.  Linda has done more than I with the design work, but that is where she excels where I excel at the illustration work.

So with things changing again I am back at the illustration work, and plan to work on my comic work again.  I am still working on the illustrations for VisionLand Comics.  I am also working out an agreement for a martial arts organization to do some classic comic style illustrations for them.  All this has me pretty excited.  Its a good time to be an illustrator, well this one anyways.

Well that is it for now.  Check back later.

James the Imaginator at Strait Arrow Graphix


No comments:

Post a Comment