Thursday, June 27, 2013

MId Week Update...give or take a day

So Yesterday was a great art day for me.  I got to crank out art.  Well work on it anyways.  It is sometimes a re learning period as I was working on my web comic.  I am progressing though.  I am not sure when I will have the next part of Testimony of Palidos up, but I did put up a small piece of art to just get something up on the web comic site.  I also worked on layouts for some other art projects I have brewing here too.  So I spent some time down in the studio, and some time on the computer. I finished up my evening with working on some Testimony of Palidos art cards.

So go check out my comic, and check out the changes I have made and other art I have done on Deviant art!

Testimony of Palidos Web Comic

James's Online Gallery

Also the Amazing Linda has been working on a Logo design.  We will share that when it is complete.  She has been doing some cool graphic design stuff for flyers, logos, and other things.  I hope to get here stuff up in our gallery soon too.

James at Strait Arrow Graphix

And Vote for our Comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment