Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Update!

Hello and thanks for stopping by.

Well I am back in full swing of doing art, and I am loving it.  Strait Arrow Graphix is a side business for me, but I love it.  I have picked up quite a few more commisions and am excited about the new projects.  I can't talk about all of them yet, but I am excited all the same.

I finally am back to Testimony of Palidos and have worked hard to get some flat colors done, now to work on the full rendering.  I will give you a sneak peak though of what is coming since you have not gotten to see the art for it in a while.  These are just the flat colors, the cool shading and effects are yet to be finished.  I had a blast with the Minotaurs

Don't forget to vote for out comic.  The higher we are on the list the more exposure we get.


Well I have more work to do, so I gotta go

James the Imaginator


No comments:

Post a Comment