Saturday, November 24, 2012

Computer Problems...uuuuggghh

So I finished the inks on the next piece for Testimony of Palidos.  I scanned it in, and pieced it together.  Cleaned it up.  Then I ate dinner came back checked email, and tried to get back into photoshop to color the comic, and....my computer crashed....it crashed bad.  If I cannot get the data off my hard drive i may have lost a lot of work and files I need.  Sooooooo.  i need to get the graphix machine fixed. And that means I need to save up to get it.

This will not get me down though.  I still have all the inked art, and can continue to ink and work, I just cant color, letter, and get the old files if i can. ....

Thank you all for your continued support.  Gotta have a black belt attitude to keep a postive one.  Keep moving forward, and roll with the punches.

I have a lot of things going on at the Church today and I think we are going to Deck the Halls, or House tonight,

Maybe I will try to find a way to let you see the progress yet this weekend.

James the down but not out imaginator

1 comment: