Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wed Morning Mid Week Vacation Update

Good Morning!

Man did we get some work done yesterday. Yep I said WE. My wife and partner in crime spent a ton of time working on the Web Comic Site. We had to completely change the layout, and some of the things we want to do can only be done by changing the sites html and css coding. So Linda spent hours yesterday afternoon and evening changing colors and taking one of comicfury's template layouts and changing it to what we want. We still have more plans, but needed one that was able to be looked at for this weekend. We still want to get a vote button up and a link to direct the blog button back to our main blog site here.

On the art end of the comic I rocked out some work last night. Man this has been fun. I have not done this much comic work in a while and I am loving it. I am hoping to have art ready to scan today and work on some more colors and lettering.

I am moving my Dad this weekend, so I may have to post the much anticipated First piece of the comic early ( yes it is done) To keep ahead of schedule. So keep checking back. I will let you all know though.

Well check out the comic site and let us know how you like the changes. And if you ever have suggestions feel free to send them back either hear or on our facebook page.

If you want the hyperlink to the site so you dont have to click anywhere else here it is.

Testimony of Palidos

Oh and try to take some time to vote for the web comic. the higher up on the list we are the more views we get.

Well I think that is all for now.

James the comic nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment