Sunday, August 26, 2012

One Week Till official Start of Web Comic!

Hey true believers...well it worked for Stan Lee at Marvel Comics. Not to steal from Stan Lee, but I have always wanted to say that. It seems so much better than Greetings.

So I managed in the midst of a way crazy day to get the last coming soon pic posted yesterday. Yesterday was a crazy day that I will just not go into, many things did not happen the way I saw them going in my head.

you can access the new page by going to the tab at the top of the blog or by clicking below Comic

I am also officially on vacation and am planning on working on the comic and other art projects as I can. I am also moving my dad 2 hours north as well, so I will be busy.

as always feel free to drop us a note or message

James the Imaginator over at Strait Arrow Graphix

6 comments:

  1. you could always use "Salutations" instead of "Greetings"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.Ray is partial to "greetings," but "Hey True Believers" just has this ring to it.

      Delete
    2. Linda I could, but....Stan the Man Lee did create Spiderman so I think he gets some credit lol

      Delete
    3. Kate, P.Ray is partial to greetings, but...well....hhmmm I have nothing...

      Delete
  2. I hope you move Mom, too...Dad will get lonely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true that....and I dont think she wants to live with you anyways.

      Delete