Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Morning Update...Vacation Continues

Good Morning All

Man I was drawing away last night, and was super excited about the web comic. I have not had this much fun with my art in a long time. It all seems to be coming together.

I need to go help my Dad move some stuff this morning so I need to get off here, but keep voting for our Web Comic. It gets us more and more notice.

If you want to check out the web comic you can check it out at this link.

Testimony of Palidos

Well That is about all I have to say about that. Keep checking back, and let us know what you think.

My wife and I used to say that my imagination was a sponge in my my pocket and when it gets wet it gets bigger and bigger... Well Linda I think I need a bigger pair of pants ... Signed James the Imaginator

3 comments:

  1. Hum... I didn't used to say that. YOU did. I would just remind you that is what you said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps the pocket in which you place the sponge should be your shirt pocket. Otherwise it might be like one of those times you have to explain WHY your pocket is wet...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could put it there, but I am afraid it would get soooo heavy I could get a bad back.

      Delete