Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Getting Things Done!

Good Morning!

Well yesterday was a good day for Strait Arrow Graphix. I got much done that I wanted too. I managed to get some penciling and inking done on the comic. I also was able to play with the comic web site layout. I figured out some web design things, like adding a fixed background to the comic, and that sort of things. Im still trying to get the blog button to come back to my main blog, and kinda streamline this being the main portal for Strait Arrow Graphix.

I was up again till 1 am working...my wife the awesome woman that she is tried to let me sleep in...but our five year old must of had a bad dream and was in my bed. She squirmed like a jello wiggler on a fishing line though and so I was awake again at 7:30.

If you want to check out the changes to the web comic site you can hit the tab at the top of this blog or you can hit this link

Testimony of Palidos

Well that is all for now. I am having a good vacation. Have some things on a to do list today so we will see what I report next time

No comments:

Post a Comment