Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mid Week Update! 9-5-12

 Good Morning

 Well the work continues.  Yesterday got a little slower as dad came back into town to get more of his stuff, and I went to help him.  Yet I have been keeping busy.  I am into the coloring stages of one of the pages, and have one on the ol' drawing board being penciled and inked.  I think I am pretty much ready for this weekend's web comic post.  I just have to format it to fit the web.

 The web comic is getting a little more notice on a couple of the web comic list sites and that is exciting.  Last Saturday we had 249 page views, and Sunday we had another 50, and was back up to 100 on Monday.  So we are slowly getting noticed.  This is just the beginning, and I am having a blast. I was also able to get a few "Testimony of Palidos" merchandise up for sale. You can check that out by going to the buy our art button on the site here, or clicking here Strait Arrow Store.

You can still check out the web comic here:

Testimony of Palidos

And try to take some time to vote for the comic-


Well have a great day everyone.

James at Strait Arrow Graphix

No comments:

Post a Comment