Saturday, September 1, 2012

Comic is up and getting some Notice...Please Vote!

Good Morning!

Well I mangaged to get the Web Comic update done yesterday in the midst of the crazy move the Dad day, AND we were getting some notice. I am excieted. We had over 80 hits before I got home last night from packing the moving truck, and we have had another 150+ since then. So lets keep getting the word out.

So please vote its a new month and I can make higher on the llst if we vote soon.

you can voter here

You can check out our Comic here

Testimony of Palidos

Well I need to go and get dad moved, Cant wait to get home and see what happens on the web, and see what everyone says about " The Testimony of Palidos"

James the Imaginator at Strait Arrow Graphix

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers look awesome, but I wanna READ the story! Come on man! Where's the action! I want to hear more about this Halfling Rogue!

    ReplyDelete