Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gonna be a crazy weekend!

Good Morning,

Well I have already been busy this morning.   I thought I was on vacation lol.  I was coloring away on the web comic stuff yesterday. I already want to do things different for the next few lol, live an learn.  This weekend I will be doing Martial Arts all weekend, taking some of my students to a conference.  So I will post the next web comic page early.  My Normal posting day is Saturday, but when I will not be home on Saturday that makes it hard.  I have got the next page all ready though so we are still on schedule.

Still having a blast, and its neat to have the kids excited about it too.

So if you want to check out the site you can go here

Testimony of Palidos Web Comic

Also if you can go and vote for our comic

Have a good one, gotta jet I have a ton of things to get done today.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment