Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mid Week Update! and I am feeling sick

Goodmorning...ish

Well today I am feeling not so good, head cold allergies something.  I struggled through yesterday thinking I was better, but when I got up this morning I felt horrible.  So I called the boss and told him I was going to take some meds and go back to bed.  That is exactly what I did.  I still got up 3-4 hours later feeling like I stinking MAC Truck ran over my head.

Yet in the world of web comics I trudge on.  Monday through Wednesday I don't usually get much done on the web comic front as I generally teach martial arts.  I did get some done Monday though, and hope to trudge through some today.

We have had some cool comments on the web comic "The Testimony of Palidos".  Some that stick out in my mind is that there is some suspense as to what is coming next.  I even had a guy tell me he really wants to now what did this guy Palidos do to put him in this predicament   Well I wont give you guys too many spoilers, but I will tell you we do get out of this sanctuary / court room and see some action.  There will be all sorts of battles, all sorts of beasts and monsters ( yes for those who know of my love of dragons there will be a dragon or two. )  There will be magic, and dark magic, and there will be plots withing plots.

This adventure story is over 7 years in the making.  When I created the world for the "Disciples and Destroyers" ( which the Testimony of Palidos is only one adventure of) I took time to create a world.  Some of these races I have fleshed out cultures, scripts, and belief systems.  When I was thinking about doing a comic in this world I actually have three or four comic arc's I would love to do.  It was really hard to decide  which one I was going to choose. I did in the long run choose "The Testimony of Palidos" because it involved a party of Several different races.  So it was a good one to introduce this world.

One thing I will tell you is that we see a centaur in these pages already.  They were not a race I had fleshed out yet, but were in the world, so choosing one as the court bailiff was a new idea, but I was looking a the script and thought, a human up there just doesn't seem as intimidating. So I thought hey a centaur would be intimidating.  I sure wouldn't want to fight an armed centaur.  So we have one.   

Keep the letters coming, and hey even toss in some fan pics, and maybe I will post them.  You are all an encouragement to me.  I am having a blast, and am glad to be able to use my God given talent in a way I always wanted too.

James the down but not defeated Imaginator!

If you haven't looked at the comic this week, or haven't voted for it you can now vote right on the comic page and this link will take you there.

The Testimony of Palidos Web Comic

Just click the blue button on the left that says TWC  Thanks



 


No comments:

Post a Comment