Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday's Madness

Hello,

Well I see I have not updated since I got back from my trip.  I have been working let me tell you and so I have things to blog about.

First My anniversary trip was absolutely amazing.  I did not get as much art work done over that weekend, but I had such a good time with my wife, and visiting my old housemate from art school.  We had a babysitter for our four kids, but we went to an arcade, hung out at a comic shop, watched ninja turtle cartoons, and went out for ice cream.  Ok we did do some non kid things too, we did go out to a hibachi, the ladies went out for manicures and pedicures, and my friend and I did do some art together.  Over all though the weekend was great, and both Linda and I came home feeling so refreshed.

Second I have decided to move the day I post new "Testimony of Palidos" comics from Saturdays to Tuesdays.  This past Saturday I knew I needed to wait till Tuesday, but I so wanted to post the next part since it had been ready early.  I also have the Flat colors done already for next weeks comic, and part of the one for two weeks away.   I am now at the point I need to start pencils for the next batch.  Since I have bought Manga Studio 5 to work on my comics I plan on trying to use that for these.  So lets see how long it takes me to learn this LOL.

Also I have made a new facebook page just for the Testimony of Palidos Comic.  I wanted one spot just for news, art, and information on that would not have all my other random art stuff, and studio news.

Well, I busted out a ton of art this weekend and it was a blast.  I worked on "Testimony of Palidos," I worked on some commission work,  and watched a ton of tutorials on Manga Studio 5. So last week was a productive week.  Lets see how this week turns out

Also please Vote for my Web Comic it helps move it up the list and get some notice.

Always feel free to leave comments or contact me here on this blog site, on my Web comic site, my gallery, or on Facebook.  I love to hear your opinion of my art, and connect with those who enjoy my comic.

I will leave you with this teaser of art to come in my comic

Here are the flat colors for this weeks comic.
Just a little teaser! You will have to wait till tomorrow to see it in full color effects and the text


James the Imaginator!



No comments:

Post a Comment